You will need to add your colleagues to your company account first before you can give them access to the floating Virtual Surveyor desktop licence(s). This article explains how an account owner can add more users to the company account.
Add a user
- If you are not logged into My Virtual Surveyor, then login first with your Virtual Surveyor ID.
- On the right side, you see a list of the Available Users with the users that can be assigned to your subscription. When you have just created your subscription, typically only 1 user (account owner, indicated with the lock icon) will be available.
- In order to add another user to your company account, click on Invite a user.
- A popup will appear in which you can enter the email address of the colleague you want to add to your company account.
- Click Send Invitation.
- The invited user will appear under the Pending Invitations until he/she has accepted the invitation.
- The invited user will receive a notification on the email address that you have entered. He/she will need to login with their own Virtual Surveyor ID in order to accept the invitation.
- You will receive an email notification once your colleague has accepted the invitation. Also, he/she will then appear with the Available Users.
- At this point, the added user can run the free Valley version of the Virtual Surveyor desktop software.
- You will need to assign the user to an active subscription if you want him/her to work with the Ridge or Peak features. Click here to see details on how to do this.
Remove a user
- You can also remove a user from your company account.
- Click on the button next to his/her identity card.
- You cannot remove yourself from your company account since you are the organization owner. Contact us if you want to change the organization owner.